1. What are your phone cases made of? Are they protective?
Each Daebak Case is unique and needs to be treated as a piece of fine artwork or jewelry. Our cases are made of many materials; mainly polycarbonate (essentially, high quality plastic). They are protective to a certain extent; they will protect your phone from a short fall, but are not designed to encounter large impact. For a more protective phone case, we would recommend a 2-piece case or a silicone case.
Daebak cases are not for rugged use. In order to keep your Daebak case looking cute, colorful and clean PLEASE follow the case care recommendations:
2. Can I ask for a certain part of a design to be changed?
No, unless you choose to do so by custom order, which would cost slightly more. If you would like to provide us with your design, please click here.
3. Where can I receive updates with new designs, sales, phone case models, etc.?
You can find us on Instagram: @daebakcases
4. What phone models do you offer?
Click the design you like, then click "CASE MATERIAL" option to view the full list of material available. A list of phone models will pop-up once the material is selected.
5. What are the different types of materials?
To learn more about the materials, click the "Case Materials" tab on the top of our website. Click here to visit the case materials page.
1. What payment methods do you accept?
Only major credit cards and debit cards are accepted. Please contact us if you need to discuss other forms of payment.
2. I am not from the United States and do not use USD currency. Do you accept other forms of currency?
The default currency is set to USD, however you may use the currency converter to view the prices in the currency of your origin country. All products can be purchased from any country with any currency, but you may see the numbers change back to USD during checkout.
1. Do you ship internationally? How much is shipping?
Yes, international shipping is $5 and shipping to the US is $3.
2. How long should it take for the package to deliver?
It usually takes us a week or less to create your phone case, but it may take a bit longer for custom orders. Depending on where you live, it may take 1-4 weeks for the case to arrive. Our manufacturers are in China, therefore shipments to faraway countries like Canada, Australia, and UK may take longer.
1. I have more questions that are not listed in this FAQs page. Where can I contact you?
You can direct message us on Instagram (@daebakcases), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the contact form.