1. What payment methods do you accept?
Only major credit cards and debit cards are accepted. Please contact us if you need to discuss other forms of payment.
2. I am not from the United States and do not use USD currency. Do you accept other forms of currency?
The default currency is set to USD, however you may use the currency converter to view the prices in the currency of your origin country. All products can be purchased from any country with any currency, but you may see the numbers change back to USD during checkout.
1. What are your phone cases made of? Are they protective?
Our cases are made of polycarbonate (essentially, high quality plastic). They are protective to a certain extent; they will protect your phone from a short fall, but are not designed to encounter large impact. All our cases are amazing for showcasing KPOP art or bias!
2. Can I ask for a certain part of a design to be changed?
No, unless you choose to do so by custom order, which would cost slightly more.
3. Where can I receive updates with new designs, sales, phone case models, etc.?
You can find us on Instagram: @daebakcases
4. What phone cases do you offer?
Click the design you like, then click "PHONE MODEL" option to view the full list of phone models available.
1. Do you ship internationally? How much is shipping?
Yes, international shipping is $5 and shipping to the US is $3.
2. How long should it take for the package to deliver?
It usually takes us a week or less to create your phone case, but it may take a bit longer for custom orders. Depending on where you live, it may take 1-4 weeks for the case to arrive. Our manufacturers are in China, therefore shipments to faraway countries like Canada, Australia, and UK may take longer.
1. I have more questions that are not listed in this FAQs page. Where can I contact you?
You can direct message us on Instagram (@daebakcases), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the contact form.